Our commitment and protection of your privacy
RATINGS2WIN PTY LTD (the Company) is committed to the protection of your privacy.
The Company provides a range of racing information, products and services.
Your Personal Information
When used in this policy, “Personal Information” has the meaning: given to that term in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth); and
given to “personal data” in the Global Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016.679 (GDPR).
The information that we collect and that is held by us could include your name, telephone and/or your mobile phone number, email address, date of birth, post code, current and previous addresses, IP address and your user name and password. We also hold details of the Company services you use from time to time (including their paid up status).
If you choose not to provide certain Personal Information (e.g. your email address or phone number), we may not be able to provide you with the level of service that is consistent with the Company policy.
How we collect Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information in a number of ways, including but not limited to:
- directly from you, for example, when you provide information by phone, in registration forms, (e.g. during registration of the R2W Axis software); or when you submit your personal details through our website;
- from publicly available sources of information; and
- when you visit our website.
How we store and secure Personal Information
We do not record or store your credit card information for payment processing. Credit card information collected from you is via the PayPal and/or Stripe systems.
- We have implemented measures to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of Personal Information under our control;
- You may obtain more information about the way we manage your Personal Information by contacting the Company on +61 7 3103 2262 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect please notify us and we will correct it; and
- The Company website may contain links to other third party websites. We are not responsible for any breach of your privacy as a result of any privacy principle of any third party.
How the Company might use your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be used to:
- verify your identity if deemed necessary for any purpose;
- assist you to purchase or subscribe to our products and/or services;
- provide the services you request from us;
- administer and manage those products and/or services provided, including charging, billing and the collecting of any debts;
- inform you of ways the products and/or services provided to you could be improved;
- conduct appropriate checks for fraud;
- research and develop the Company products and/or services;
- gain an understanding of your racing information needs in order for us to provide you with a better service; and
- to maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and any upgrading of these systems.
In addition your Personal Information is collected so that we can promote and market to you (using any form) products and/or services. This is done so as to keep you informed of products and/or services. It may continue even after you cease acquiring products and/or services from us. If you do not wish us to contact you to promote and market products and/or services, please call us on +61 7 3103 2262.
When we can disclose your Personal Information
On occasions, we may disclose your Personal Information to:
- credit-reporting and/or fraud-checking agencies;
- your authorised representatives, your legal advisers (usually when requested by you to do so) and any other person/s that you authorise;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants and lawyers; and
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by any law or statute.
Help us ensure we hold current and accurate information.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the Personal Information we collect and use is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information that you provide.
That’s why we recommend that you:
- immediately let us know if there are any errors in your Personal Information; and
- keep us current with changes to your Personal Information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or other information that you feel is important. If you are a member of our website or a client of any one of our products and/or services you may change your personal details by using the relevant facility on our website and by contacting us directly.
You can access your Personal Information
You have a right to access your Personal Information, subject to any exception allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know by email email@example.com
Our contact details
If you have any questions in relation to your privacy, please contact us on +61 7 3103 2262 during normal business hours, Monday to Friday.
If you are:
A resident of the European Union accessing our website or receiving our Services in Australia; or
accessing our website or receiving our Services from within the European Union,
then in addition to our obligations under the Privacy Act, we are required to comply with the GDPR with respect to your Personal Information.
RATINGS2WIN PTY LTD ABN 45 158 623 968
Copyright © All Rights Reserved.